Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Alaskan Team Treasury Challenge

The Alaskan Team had its first team treasury challenge “Under The Sun" on 05/21/11 and I won!! With my treasury "But What If It Rains???" it received 171 views.




"I'm a wildflower" By challenevi took second place with 143 views!!




"A Walk On The Wild Side" by steampunkfunk took third place with 133 views!!




The winner of the team challenge was going to receive a pair of SLUGS but that was me. Angie from steampunkfunk offered a piece of jewelry from her shop!! I won a Wind In Your Wings Vintage Watch Part And Brass Steampunk Bird Urban Chic Necklace!! I received my necklace today and took these pictures to show it off.




Can't wait for the next team challenge and thank you Angie for my beautiful necklace.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment