Friday, March 30, 2012

DIY Make Your Own Promotional Items (In Store Signage)

That’s right I made this!! It was so easy I thought I would do a little DIY on how to make your own promotional items for you all. I’m all about promotional items and for a SLUGS fleece boot liners wholesale order I sent up out I included this SLUGS sign with my logo.


Supplies:
 (Mine was made for me by my grandpa but you can pick them up from your local craft store)
Tracing paper
Print out of your logo
Paints
Acrylic paint
Pencils
Paint Brushes
Tape


Step One:


Draw over your logo on your tracing paper as you would read it left to right.


Setp Two:

Trace your logo agian in reverse.

Step Three:

After tracing and retracing, the right and the wrong way lay your logo down the right way on your wooden board. I taped my tracing paper down to my board once I had it laid out I then took my pencil and scribbled over the logo's outline. This will transfer your logo from your tracing paper to your wooden board.




Step Four:

This is where you get to have fun with it! It’s time to fill in your logo outline with paint. Don’t be afraid to mix colors to get the right color.





To add another layer of words follow steps 1-4 again:


Nothing like a little DYI protect follow these 4 steps and you will have a personalized logo wooden sign.

2 comments:

  1. I truly welcome this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be valuable for the vast majority of the general population. best new promotional gifts

    ReplyDelete