Sunday, April 22, 2012

Keep It Local Shop Locally

              




I’m starting a keep it local campaign I believe supporting local business by shopping locally is important to any community and even more in Ketchikan. Ketchikan is a busy little town in the summer but once winter hits and the cruise shops leave a lot of the shops board up their windows and leave for the winter. Etsy is also supporting their customers to shop local online and support the region, state and town you live in with their shop local search function.


The first person I would like to feature is my Etsy friend Sarah and her Etsy shop Bodhi Handmade. Sarah also lives in Ketchikan, Alaska and sells her clothing and accessories at some of the same local festivals as I do Winter Arts Festival and the summer Blueberry Arts Festival. At the last Winter Arts Festival I bought one of her Yoga-Top skirts and LOVE it!! It goes with everything I dress it up and I dress it down by throwing on a pair of Xtratufs as seen in the picture below.  I will be buying another one of her skirts soon!



Sarah modeling her yoga top skirt with
her XtratufsLoving her Alaskan style!!


petal loves me
sizes xs - xl

This skirt is also aviable in childern's sizes.
You can have mommy and me matching outfits!

 petal loves me
sizes  2T/3T girls




You can also purchase Sarah’s skits at one of my favorite local shops



No comments:

Post a Comment