Sunday, January 18, 2015

DIY: Baby Leg Warmers




whipped up this pair of valentines baby leg warmer for Charley today in five minutes!! It was an experiment gone right!! 


I bought a pair of regular length socks from Joanns for $1.50. Then just cut the foot part off.


Then I sewed the raw edge with a zigzag stitch on my sewing machine. I didn't pin it so the edge has a ruffle look which I think is cute. But you could pin the raw edge to get a cleaner look. You can also buy a longer sock to the knee to have more fabric to work with. Charley is 3 months so the sorter ones worked perfect but the next pair I'm going use a longer sock. If you don't have a sewing machine it would be easy enough to hand sew them. 




Charley Pailsey helping mommy write this blog post rocking her new one of a kind baby leg warmers. I will be making a lot more of these little leg warmer and share them as I make them. 



1 comment:

  1. What an idea. You made a Baby Leg Warmers very smart way. Though never tried such things, but always tried to give my baby best look. So I prefer to shop such baby leg warmer. Last time I ordered a beautiful pink baby leg warmers from a store named MAMALONI

    ReplyDelete