Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hello Again My Life 3 Years After My Last Post

So it's been a long time since I posted any thing to my blog. A lot has changed since my last post!

2013 moved back to Seattle and quit my day job!! I'm now my own boss and live off my sock money!


The first part 2014 was I accepted as a Pike Place Market crafts person permit holder! You can now buy my SLUGS fleece rain boot liners in person along with my Tongass the SLUG stuffed animal. 



                                    

                                    

                                   

                                     

October 2014 I became a MOM!! We welcomed little miss Charley Paisley into the world!! 





I'm much better at keeping my facebook fan page, twitter, Pinterest and Instagram update find me here.


Pinterest: 

Instagram: 


Facebook:


Twitter: 


I just got the blogger app on my phone so I hope that helps me post more here!

~Rayana





No comments:

Post a Comment